To protect the beautiful surroundings of Portmeirion, which is Grade II listed, we operate a Park and Ride service. This year, Park and Ride has been moved to a beautiful new farm location on high, well-drained land, and we have overhauled the logistics. We are working closely with the land owners of the new site to ensure the facilities for this year’s Park and Ride service are the best they can be.
Llywn Mafon Uchaf Location
– The Park and Ride will be located on a working farm, called Llwyn Mafon Uchaf which is in Criccieth, LL52 0RE.
– It is a 15 minute journey to Portmeirion via our free shuttle service, only a short distance further than the previous Park and Ride area.
– The new site allows 25% more shuttles to be in service at any time, meaning a prompt and fast service from the Park and Ride to the festival site.
– Concrete road on the entry which is in very good condition.
– High, well-drained land.
– Large acreage of land available to use.
– We will be utilising the existing infrastructure, as well as implementing our own temporary roadways to improve the site further.
If you are planning on travelling to Portmeirion by car, you can now purchase a Park and Ride ticket. Please note, Park and Ride tickets are per vehicle, not per person. The shuttles to and from the festival site to Park and Ride are complimentary for all those within the vehicle.