No.6 is located in the stunning yet surreal Italianate coastal village of Portmeirion, surrounded by sub-tropical vegetation, in the middle of the rugged beauty of Snowdonia, but wherever in the world you’re coming from to join us this September, we’ve made sure your journey to No.6 is simple and stress-free. However you wish to travel to Portmeirion, we have got you covered.
The No.6 Express
We were proud to have had Virgin Trains back on board as the Official Travel Partner of Festival No.6 for a fourth year. No.6 guests are able to take advantage of up to 50% off train travel to Bangor from across the UK, for a limited time only, before the general sale starts.
The New Park and Ride
To protect the beautiful surroundings of Portmeirion, which is Grade II listed, we operate a Park and Ride service. This year, Park and Ride has been moved to a beautiful new farm location on high, well-drained land, and we have overhauled the logistics. We are working closely with the land owners of the new site to ensure the facilities for this year’s Park and Ride service are the best they can be.
– The Park and Ride will be located on a working farm, called Llwyn Mafon Uchaf which is in Criccieth, LL52 0RE.
– It is a 15 minute journey to Portmeirion via our free shuttle service, only a short distance further than the previous Park and Ride area.
– The new site allows 25% more shuttles to be in service at any time, meaning a prompt and fast service from the Park and Ride to the festival site.
– Concrete road on the entry which is in very good condition.
– High, well-drained land.
– Large acreage of land available to use.
– We will be utilising the existing infrastructure, as well as implementing our own temporary roadways to improve the site further.
If you are planning on travelling to Portmeirion by car, you can now purchase a Park and Ride ticket. Please note, Park and Ride tickets are per vehicle, not per person. The shuttles to and from the festival site to Park and Ride are complimentary for all those within the vehicle.
Big Green Coach
Our coach partner, Big Green Coach are offering return coach tickets to Festival No.6 from multiple locations across the UK, which also drop off and pick up in the heart of the festival site. And what’s more, when you book your seat with Big Green Coach, they sponsor and protect 5 square foot of Amazonian Rainforest for 10 years.
For those of you who are planning on travelling to No.6 by car, we have teamed up with GoCarShare to help encourage as many of you who plan on driving to share car journeys. Whether you are driving or looking for a lift, GoCarShare will match you with other No.6 festival goers, so you can make new friends before you arrive at the festival site. Book here.